Hello Seattle - Owl City

Hello Seattle - Owl City

Download Song Here


     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     Hello Seattle     I am a Mountai    neer, in the h    ills and highla    nds,
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     I fall asleep in     hospital parking     lots, and awak    e in your ho    use,
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     Hello Seattle     I am a manta r    ay, deep benea    th the blue wav    es
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     I'll crawl the sandy     bottom of Puget so    und and constr    uct a summe    r home
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     Hello Seattle     I am the Cresc    ent moon, shining     down, on your f    ace
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     I will disguise my    self as a sleeping     pill, and des    cend inside     you,
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     Hello Seattle     I am a cold sea    horse, feeling     warm in your s    and
     Em    Cadd9    G    D    Dsus4
     I sing about the     tide and the ocean s    urf, Rolling i    n, the evening     breeze

Verse 2:

Hello Seattle I am an albatross, on the docks, and your boats
I sail above your inlets and interstates, through the rain and open wind,
Hello Seattle I am an Old Lighthouse, throwing beams, of bright lights
Red in the morning Blue in the evening sun, taking heed from everyone
Hello Seattle I am a Mountaineer, in the hills, and highlands
I fall asleep in Hospital parking lots...

Bridge:

     Cadd9    Em
Take me a    bove your li    ght,
     D    G
Carry me t    hrough the     night,
     Cadd9    Em
Hold me     secure in     flight,
     D    G
Sing me to     sleep ton    ight.
*Repeat*