Alter Bridge - Watch Over

 Alter Bridge - Watch Over You Album: Blackbird (2007) 

Verse 1: 
G      C 
Leaves are on the ground  
G      C 
Fall has come  
G        C 
Blue skies turning grey  
G     C 
Like my love  
G        C 
I try to carry you  
G        C 
And make you whole  
G        C     G 
But it was never enough  
G      C  G/Gb 
I must go  


Chorus: 
    Em   D        C           G          G/Gb 
And who     is gonna save you when I’m gone  
    Em   D       C 
And who’ll watch over you  
     G 
When I’m gone?  


Verse 2: 
G       C 
You say you care for me  
G        C 
But hide it well  
G       C     G              G/Gb 
How can you love someone not yourself?  


Chorus: 
  Em   D           C                 G             G/Gb 
And who     is gonna save you when I’m gone  
  Em   D         C 
And who’ll watch over you  


Bridge: 
Em       C                 G 
And when I’m gone who will break your fall  
        D 
And Fan your flame  
Em         C             G                  D 
I can’t go on let you loose it all Its more then I can take  
Em          C 
Who’ll ease your pain  
     G 
Ease your pain?  


Chorus: 
 Em   D           C           G        G/Gb 
And who     is gonna save you when I’m gone  
 Em   D          C    G  G/Gb 
And who’ll watch over you  
  Em  D               C                 G          G/Gb 
And I     will give you strength when you’re not strong  
        Em     D            C 
Who’ll watch over you when I’m gone away  


End Verse: 
G    C 
Snow is on the ground  
G      C 
Winter’s come  
G        C 
You long to hear my voice  
G       C 
But I’m long gone