Creed / My Sacrifice

Creed / My Sacrifice


Verse1 
   D 
Hello my friend we meet again, it's been awhile where 
            B 
should we begin? 
             G 
Feels like forever 
     D 
Well in my heart a memory, a perfect love that you 
        B 
gave to me 
       G 
Oh I remember 

Chorus: 
G            D         Asus         B             G 
When you are with me i'm free, I'm careless, I believe 
              D           Asus              B 
Above all the others with life, This brings tears 
      G 
to my eyes, my sacrifice 

Verse2: 
      D 
We've seen our shares of ups and downs oh 
                          B             G 
How quickly life can turn around, In an instant 

It feels so good to reunite, within yourself and 
            B               G 
within your mind, Lets find peace there 

Chorus 


I just want to say hello again