Breathing " by Lifehouse

Guitar Chords by: Lifehouse
Chords for song: Breathing

Intro: Em-D-C(add9)-D

V1:

Em D Cadd9 D
I'm finding my way back to s--anity again,

Em
Though i don't really know,

D Cadd9
What i am g--onna do, when i get there, D

Em D
Take a breath and hold on tight,

Cadd9 D
Spin round 1 more time,

Em D cadd9 (Keep strumming) <--Listen to Cd to get timing.
and gracefully fall back in the arms of grace,

Chorus:


G D cadd9 D
I am hanging on every word you say,

Em7? D
And even if you don't want to speak tonight,

cadd9 D G
thats alright, alright with me,

(G) D Cadd9
cuz i want nothing more than to sit,

D Em7? D
outside heavens door and listen to you breathing,

Cadd9 D
its where i wanna be,

V2: Same as V1

I am looking past the shadows of my mind,
into the truth and im trying to identify,
the voices in my head,
God, which ones you,
let me feel one more time,
what it feels like to feel,
and break these calluses off me,
one more time,

Chorus


I don't want a thing from you,
bet you're tired of me waiting,
for the straps to fall,
off your table to the ground,
i just want to breath here now....


Chord Formations:

Em: O22OOO
D:OOO232
C(add9):O32O33 or O32O3O
Em7? O22O33